2. I had saved almost all money to start a business but needed the business loan to establish the business.
3. Save. Planning and gambling are very different.
4. Be wrong in theory, it’s cheaper in time and money.
5. Plan to pay loans off before you buy them.
6. Do things right and people want to help you. Do things wrong and the wrong people want to help you.
7. Failures. Make them small, swallow some ego, change tactics, recover quicker.
Talk Shit. A couple years ago I lost everything. I was talking with my broker friend and he said, “Guys like you, work their whole lives and still have nothing. I’m gonna help you.” Revenge is sweet.
4-8 hours a month I’m on the side of the road next to my truck while police go through it. You know, because I’m such a bad guy that every red flag goes up when I pass. Meanwhile, I’m thinking of all the actual crime going on unnoticed.
My friend makes 50’s ratrods and 70’s bobbers in Las Vegas. I told him I’m selling my motorcycle and he said don’t he would finish it for me. Then, I could love it forever. I told him I’d hug him but he said it wouldn’t be necessary.